Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Join Kate Moats for a 5-day immersive training as we journey together todiscover the power + practice of yin yoga. Whether you attend this training withthe intent to teach it
or as a way to deepen your knowledge base, you will gain the skills necessary to guide yourself and others towards mindful and intelligent movement on the mat.
Within these 50-hours we will spend time focusing on the both the physical andmetaphysical aspects of practicing + teaching Yin Yoga. We will also spend ampletime exploring all yin postures and their variations.
This 50-Hour training includes a beautiful interactive manual and 5 yin yoga + fusionclasses that will be completed within the 5-day training.
Investment – $500
BPY offers payment plans for all teacher training + continuing education programs. You can either pay in full of choose from one of the payment plan options below. In need a more customized payment plan? Let’s chat! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Plan Option #1
2 payments of $250. Spot is not secured until first payment is made
Payment Plan Option #2
$100 deposit and 2 payments of $200
This is a registered YACEP course and can count towards continuing eduction for yoga teachers
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Attending immersive trainings like these can deeply advance + elevate your mindset, philosophy, and personal practice around yoga. At the end of the training you will receive a participation certificate and will be invited to support your fellow teacher trainees in their test-out classes.
We suggest that you have some idea of what the practice of yin yoga entails. It is helpful to have a somewhat regular practice as well.
- all training hours must be completed
- must pass 40-question final exam
- must submit (and receive feedback) a 60-minute class lesson that is properly themed and sequenced
- must teach a 60-minute yin class on BPY’s schedule
We ask that you do your very best to attend the training in it’s entirety – but we also understand that life happens and unexpected issues can arise. If you need to miss time let us know ASAP so we can be sure to record any lectures or classes for you to watch later. All content must be watched and notes taken to receive a certificate.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any other questions or concerns you may have in regards to the training.
Lead Trainer - Kate Moats
- 300 Hour Uplifted Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 Hour Hot Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 Hour Level 1 Kundalini Yoga
- 200 Hour Uplifted Yoga Teacher Training
- 50 Hour Budokon Primary Series
- 50 Hour Yin Yoga with Bernie Clark
- 50 Hour Gong Training
- 40 Hour Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra
- 20 Hour Self-Myofascial Release Training
- 20 Hour Ancestral Healing Training
- Tantric Numerology Training
- Tarot Card Trainings
- Aura Readings